Development – Construction – Management – Finance
I have managed commercial, residential and industrial projects as well as hospital and MRI facilities. My career demonstrates adding value and increasing ROI in order to drive profits higher on behalf of the investors.
I have implemented forward thinking design concepts, value engineering and complete project restructuring in order to cut costs while maintaining an admirable high end finish.
To these are a few of the higher end projects I have managed either partially or fully until completion on behalf of the owner, investor, developer or contractor. Although these projects are in Florida, I have worked on projects all around the nation.
- Miramar High School , Miramar, FL – $40.4M
- Weston Town Center, Weston, FL – $9.2M
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center (MRI) – Plantation, FL – $10M
- 2600 Williams Island Condominium, Aventura, FL – $80M
- Waterford Tower at Blue Lagoon, Miami, FL – $15.3M
- Muvico Paradise Theater 24, Davie, FL -$6M
- Muvico Theater 18, Pompano Beach, FL – $4M
- Channel 5 TV Station, West Palm Beach, FL – $10.7M
- Lake Worth High School, Lake Worth, FL – $38M
- Wellington Middle School, Wellington, FL – $7.3M
- Green Acres Middle School, Lake Worth, FL – $9.2M
- Northridge Middle School, Lake Worth, FL – $5M
- Pembroke Pines Middle School, Pembroke Pines, FL – $28M
- Residential ground up projects from $249k – $13.6M
- Residential renovations from $27k – $350k